KDE's Cygwin net install - how it's done?

Jari Aalto jari.aalto at poboxes.com
Wed Jul 30 18:12:36 CEST 2003

[Please keep CC, I'm not in this list]

I have techical question regarding the Cygwin setup.exe installer.
It's nice to put a link to a setup.exe's dialog:

    Choose a Download Site:
    User URL: http://kde-cygwin.sourceforge.net

And then see all the KDE + QT tools available from the listing.  Now,
how do do that? What files are behid the LINK, so that Cygwin's setup
recognizes it as a source for more packages. I'd need the similar
concept for other cygwin tools I'm planning to release (die to fact
that they cannot be shipped directly with Cygwin. E.g Glimpse's
Licence is not strict GPL).

Jari

--
http://tiny-tools.sourceforge.net/