Qt3 win32

Richard Lärkäng nouseforaname at home.se
Thu Jul 10 04:45:34 CEST 2003

> Hi Richard,
>
> > Does anyone know how the makefile handling
> > is supposed to work?, atm I just replaced
> > the names of the _unix.cpp and _x11.cpp
> > files in the unix:SOURCES. How do I get it
> > to pick win:SOURCES instead?
>
> 1. do a
> 	cd qmake; cvs update
>    in your checked out QT_WIN32_3_BRANCH qt-3 dir to merge in
> the requested qmake support.
>    Then qmake uses _win.. files by default without any *.pro
> patching (I have tried it with src/qt.pro, I hope it works
> also for others)

Thanks a lot! That would have taken a lot of time for me to find :-)

But how did you manage to build qmake?
When I try it there's a lot of error messages,
which I believe is because Q_OS_WIN32 is defined.
Do I want that to be defined when I build qmake?

> 2. See doc/html/qmake-manual.html for the qmake manual.
>
> A note: I've deteced a little naming problem.
> In qt-3 the win32 related files are always named _win.cpp not
> _win32.cp as in qt-2.

Yeah, I'll take care of that when I get it working,
there isn't much CVS-history to loose.

> Ralf

Richard