Qt3 win32

Ralf Habacker Ralf.Habacker at freenet.de
Tue Jul 8 17:25:01 CEST 2003

Hi Richard,

> I began porting qt2-win32 to qt3 last week,
> and now I'd like to put it in CVS, so
> I have a few questions.
>
> What is the correct way to commit a branch?
> (just so I don't mess up the cvs tree)

Please take a look on http://kde-cygwin.sourceforge.net/source/structure.php,
there you can find already a BRANCH called QT_WIN32_3_BRANCH based on the QT
3.1.0 RC1 release. You can use this breanch.

[snip]
> Maybe for now we can just put a note on the
> website that the work on porting it to qt-3
> has started, and I can try to get something
> new in a few weeks.

This will be my job.

>Just want to add a little about the status.
>I've put a few screenshots at http://medlem.spray.se/larkang/qt3-win32/

>As you can see, the painting things work quite ok. No need to work on that at
the
>moment.

There is one question about the images: Is this site general available or is
this temporary. In the first case I can refer to this page for the screenshots
at least while the developing is going on.

Great work, Richard. You have done a major step forward to a native qt3/win32
release.