Note to special qt cygwin configure

Ralf Habacker kde-cygwin@mail.kde.org
Sat, 8 Feb 2003 18:24:18 +0100

Hi all,

Holger Schröder pointed out an issue with the special configure.cygwin on the
qt2-win32 branch, which I have updated in the website.

While fixing this I have adjusted some naming difference with the config.cygwin
scripts, which was wrongly named configure.cygwin in the qt2-win32 branch, while
in all other branches it is named config.cygwin, so
I've added a config.cygwin in the qt2-win32 branch. The old file is still
available for the next time.

BTW: In the qt2-win32 branch there is also a config.cygwin2 file. This
configures qt2 for the coming binutils release, which improves linking time. If
someone like to use this feature now, download the binutils snapshot from
http://kde-cygwin.sf.net/snapshots  and install it on top of the recent binutils
with tar -C / binutils-auto...tar.bz2 .

The linker snapshot is compatible with recent binutils ld.

Ralf