cannot make QT_WIN32_2

Holger Schroeder kde-cygwin@mail.kde.org
Sat, 08 Feb 2003 16:21:51 +0100

well, as much as i understand it, every shell script has to start with
#!/bin/sh
or something, so that the shell can determine which shell it should feed
this
script into. this is not the case in the current configure.cygwin. the other
point is that my checked out configure.cygwin has no execute rights.
i donīt know if cygwin handles that exactly the same way as linux, but a
program without x rights cannot be executed.

when you type . configure.cygwin the shell simply reads the file and
does the same as if you would copy and paste it line by line into a
shell window.

this works fine for me, but the ./configure.cygwin does not work for me.

so for making it easier for other people to test this, ralf, could you
change the
line in the compiling instructions, or are there any objections against
this?

Holger