compiling qt2 win32

Dave Brondsema kde-cygwin@mail.kde.org
Mon, 3 Feb 2003 19:57:19 -0800 (PST)

a few things on the compiling webpage are not accurate:

bison is also required
config.cygwin does not exist, but configure.cygwin does

when I do a make, I get the following error:

make[1]: Entering directory
`/cygdrive/i/prg/progs/kde-cygwin/qt-2'
cd src/moc; make
make[2]: Entering directory
`/cygdrive/i/prg/progs/kde-cygwin/qt-2/src/moc'
flex moc.l
yacc -d moc.y
rm -f mocgen.cpp
mv y.tab.c mocgen.cpp
g++  -c -I/cygdrive/i/prg/progs/kde-cygwin/qt-2/include
-Wno-unused -Wno-parent
heses -pipe -O2  -DQT_NO_CODECS -DQT_LITE_UNICODE
-I../../include -I../tools -I.
 -o mocgen.o mocgen.cpp
y.tab.c: In function `int yyparse()':
y.tab.c:1799: `yylex' undeclared (first use this function)

It then continues with various errors from moc.y

Browsing the CVS code, it doesn't look like these files have
been modified recently, but I followed the compilation
instructions.  I'm using a new cygwin install, by the way.  Any
ideas?

Thanks,

=====
Dave Brondsema