native qt branch build problem

Holger Schroeder kde-cygwin@mail.kde.org
Tue, 04 Feb 2003 02:11:42 +0100

i am just updating and compiling an actual checkout of the native branch.

until that finishes, have you compiled a "normal" checkout of the HEAD
branch,
which runs on xfree/cygwin ? i always recommend to do this and check, if
it works.
then compile some tutorial programs and start them, if they work, the
problem with
the native branch is likely somewhere in my sources, if that branch
breaks too,
there is some build problem on your side, for example some programs
missing...

i also have the same error, investigating...

Holger