One stupid Question....

Ralf Habacker Ralf.Habacker at freenet.de
Mon Aug 18 22:57:11 CEST 2003

Hi Gerad,

ktouch is working on my developer machine, but there are some problems with
the uic and kdewidgets, which let compiling failing, so manual interactioin
is required. When this is fixed (in qt3.2) you can probably get this by

emerge ktouch

This will probably happens after the kde developer conference.

Ralf