tarballs for KDE-cygwin 3.1.1 ?

Jan Nieuwenhuizen janneke at gnu.org
Sun Apr 27 20:32:46 CEST 2003

Where do I find the tarballs for 3.1.1?  I can't seem to find anything
kde-3 related on mirror:

    http://belnet.dl.sourceforge.net/sourceforge/kde-cygwin/

besides `setup-kde-3.1.1-b1.exe'.

I'd like to add noteedit to my cygwin cross build environment.  All
seems well including qt3 detection, but it seems that my qt app needs
kde lib too.  I'm sorry to say that I didn't succeed in getting
anything useful from the `easy as ever before' installer yet:

    $ file setup-kde-3.1.1-b1.exe
    setup-kde-3.1.1-b1.exe: MS-DOS executable (EXE), OS/2 or MS Windows
    $ unzip setup-kde-3.1.1-b1.exe
    Archive:  setup-kde-3.1.1-b1.exe
      End-of-central-directory signature not found.  Either this file is not
      a zipfile, or it constitutes one disk of a multi-part archive.  In the
      latter case the central directory and zipfile comment will be found on
      the last disk(s) of this archive.
    unzip:  cannot find zipfile directory in one of setup-kde-3.1.1-b1.exe or
            setup-kde-3.1.1-b1.exe.zip, and cannot find setup-kde-3.1.1-b1.exe.ZIP,
    period.

Greetings,
Jan.

--