qmake's Makefile not linking qt?

Rodrigo de Salvo Braz kde-cygwin@mail.kde.org
Tue, 26 Nov 2002 22:22:27 -0800 (PST)

I used qmake to generate a Makefile using the
cygwin-g++ makespec. However, I get the following
messages from the linker when running make:

main.o(.text+0x4c):main.cpp: undefined reference to
`QApplication::QApplication[in-charge](int&, char**)'
main.o(.text+0x5c):main.cpp: undefined reference to
`QString::QString[in-charge](char const*)'

... and so on. The qt library is not being found. I
looked at the Makefile and indeed there are no
references at all to $QTDIR/lib, even though it is
present in the qmake.conf used.

I tried to add
-L${QTDIR}/lib -lqt
to Makefile, and
-L${QTDIR}/lib -lqt.dll
after realizing there is a qt.dll.a in $QTDIR/lib, but
nothing changed.

Does anyone show how to fix this problem?

Thanks,

Rodrigo