KDE fails to startup

Ralf Habacker kde-cygwin@mail.kde.org
Sat, 20 Apr 2002 11:31:10 +0200

Ralf Habacker

Error: Can not create link from "/home/chris/.kde2/socket-advent02" to
"/tmp/ksocket-chris"
Error: Can not create link from "/home/chris/.kde2/socket-advent02" to
"/tmp/ksocket-chris002700"
trying to create local folder: Filename exists with different case
failed to create /home/chris/.kde2/socket-advent02/

This errror I've never seen before. I think this is the main problem.
Are there access problems. Read only or so ?

Ralf