Proposal for using gitlab for kdereview process

David Redondo kde at david-redondo.de
Wed Feb 22 07:59:48 GMT 2023

Am Samstag, 18. Februar 2023, 12:02:38 CET schrieben Sie:

> I'm not convinced more paper work is going to help us increase the number of
> participants in the review process (which is imho the big issue),

Hi Albert, I don't think it's will be paperwork, usually the mentioned
checklist was the first thing Harald links to people and is already mentioned
on the kdereview wiki page as things people will look at.

> but if you're willing to document all this properly I'm happy to give it a
try and  be proven wrong :)

I will try to write something then for the wiki if noone objects.

David