Putting Flatpak KCM through kdereview

Suhaas Joshi joshiesuhaas0 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 9 12:53:59 BST 2022

Hello, members of the community!

I am Suhaas Joshi, a GSoC 2022 mentee. I have been working on Flatpak KCM,
which allows users to change the permissions that their Flatpak apps have
been granted.

Until now, this has resided in my personal namespace. We want to move this
to the Plasma group.

Out of the open issues, some will be solved soon (1-2 days), while others
are lower priority and will be worked on after the programme ends.

Repository: https://invent.kde.org/jsuhaas/flatpak-kcm

Following the kdereview instructions, I have also filed a sysadmin ticket
for the same: ⚓ T15811 Moving the Flatpak KCM to Plasma group
<https://phabricator.kde.org/T15811>

Please let me know the next steps to take.

Thanks
Suhaas Joshi