Aura Browser in KDE Review

Aditya Mehra aix.m at outlook.com
Thu Sep 8 17:01:58 BST 2022

Hi,

Thanks for the reviews.

  *   Application crash on shutdown fixed
  *   Desktop file issues have been fixed
  *   Executable name has been fixed to be lowercase
  *   AppStream file has been added
  *   SPDX licensing has been fixed
  *   Reuse compliance has been added
  *   KDE CI has been added
  *   Screenshot merge request has been opened https://invent.kde.org/websites/product-screenshots/-/merge_requests/30
  *
  *   i18n issues have been fixed
  *   Messages.sh has been fixed

The third-party are sub-optimal but there is no external library / package for this, so for now this will stay in, I have tested building with GCC and CLANG both throw similar warnings on the third-party they do not break the build, it compiles ok.

If third party is still a blocker I can remove the AdBlock feature completely for now, until I have a better solution.

Regards,
Aditya