New repo in kdereview: KRecorder

Devin espidev at gmail.com
Fri Oct 21 22:00:46 BST 2022

> Why the mov vs ogg dance?

Seems to have been a bug with the saved audio format not getting
applied until the settings model was initialized (in this case, when
the dialog opened). It has been fixed now, thanks!

> The app doesn't have an icon when run in X11

Hmm, the location the icon installed to might be non-standard. I think
I've fixed it on master now by copying the way other KDE apps install
the icon.

> The model was kind-of-potentially an infinite tree, fixed with other small
tweaks at https://invent.kde.org/plasma-mobile/krecorder/-/merge_requests/15

Thank you!

Regards,
Devin