ghostwriter is ready for your review

Christophe Giboudeaux christophe at krop.fr
Tue Oct 18 08:26:52 BST 2022

Hello,

On jeudi 13 octobre 2022 08:52:26 CEST Megan wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> The /ghostwriter/ Markdown editor has finally hatched from its
> incubation and is ready for you to review at your convenience.
>
> Project repo: https://invent.kde.org/office/ghostwriter

https://invent.kde.org/office/ghostwriter/-/blob/master/LICENSES/AAL.txt looks
problematic, not only because it's not listed on https://community.kde.org/
Policies/Licensing_Policy#Policy:

- Where is this license used?
- Does the sources comply with the first clause? Except providing the GPG
signature for the license file, I don't see any other way to ship it "in a
verifiable form"

- Does ghostwriter comply with the second clause?
« each time the resulting executable program or a program dependent thereon is
launched, a prominent display (e.g., splash screen or banner text) of the
Author's attribution information, which includes:

     (a) Name ("AUTHOR"),
     (b) Professional identification ("PROFESSIONAL IDENTIFICATION"), and
     (c) URL ("URL").
»