New repo in kdereview: QMLKonsole

Devin espidev at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 21:54:39 GMT 2022

As an update, at a recent Plasma Mobile meeting we had decided to
investigate possibly using Konsole in the future (with mobile
adaptations), rather than trying to continue working around
qmltermwidget.

However, I would still like to get this through review since we do not
have any concrete timeline on doing so, and we still need a terminal
emulator for Plasma Mobile for the time being. Any other feedback?

Thanks,
Devin