RKWard is in kdereview - again

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at kdemail.net
Mon Mar 28 16:22:12 BST 2022

On Mon, 28 Mar 2022 00:09:38 +0200
Albert Astals Cid <aacid at kde.org> wrote:
[...]
> Results of running clang-tidy with some of my favorite options
> attached.

Thanks!

> The first group [bugprone-integer-division] seems an actual bug since
>    double RKGraphicsDeviceFrontendTransmitter::lwdscale = 72/96;
> means lwdscale value is 0

Fixed.

> The second group [bugprone-parent-virtual-call] is worth looking at,
> may be what you want or may not.

None of these caused real misbehavior, but in none of the cases there
was a terribly good reason for writing them, this way, either. Changed.

> The third group [modernize-use-bool-literals] is totally just for our
> monkey brains, the compiler doesn't care, so if you don't care either
> it's fine to not change it

Fixed. One was actually a (minor / optimization) bug, where the bool
was meant to be an int.

> The fourth group [performance-unnecessary-value-param] is just about
> adding a few const & to copy less things, mostly it's Qt things that
> are cheap to copy, so you're not going to get much performance, but
> the const & is faster anyway, so why not do it?.

Will do, but deferred for a quiet hour:
https://invent.kde.org/education/rkward/-/issues/9

Regards
Thomas