RKWard is in kdereview - again

Adriaan de Groot groot at kde.org
Mon Mar 28 15:53:28 BST 2022

On Saturday, 26 March 2022 21:34:06 CEST Thomas Friedrichsmeier wrote:
> KDE.org has been our home for a 7.5(!) years, now (after over a
> decade on sourceforge), but we still haven't left playground... After a
> lot of procrastination on that matter, a previous review failed due to
> lack of time on my part. Sorry! Now, finally, I'd like to ask you to
> start reviewing RKWard for inclusion into exragear / education, once
> more.

> RKWard is used productively on Linux/BSD, Mac, and Windows.

Congratulations! RKWard has been packaged on FreeBSD for a long time already
(although it's only at version 0.7.1, not the latest release -- cc'ing the
FreeBSD maintainer there).

On the FreeBSD side there's only two patches in packaging; one missing include
(not needed with current git) and a CMake thingy that I don't quite understand
(about gfortran). I do notice that there's a FindR.cmake in Cantor, and one in
RKWard, and they are somewhat different: perhaps some coordination to make
them both do the same (and the right) things?

[ade]