Submitting KTextTemplate for KF6

Stephen Kelly steveire at gmail.com
Sun Feb 20 15:02:59 GMT 2022

Hello,

The Qt 5 based Grantlee libraries were depended on by some KDE applications.

For Qt 6, I've created a separate repo for KTextTemplate for one of the
Grantlee libraries. The other library is separate and can be dealt with
separately.

Currently the code lives here:

https://github.com/steveire/ktexttemplate

I'd like to get the process moving on getting this reviewed and into KF6.

It's not clear to me what the next step is. I tried googling terms like
"how to submit a library to kde frameworks", but didn't find anything
useful.

https://techbase.kde.org/KDE_Frameworks describes how to build
frameworks, but not how to submit a new one.

I've checked and I can still use invent.kde.org, so it would be good if
there is a standard process I can follow for the rest.

Thanks,

Stephen.