Gitlab CI - Inbound

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Sun Sep 5 10:04:05 BST 2021

Congratulations to Ben for this important step in the KDE CI workflow.

I'm sure that it's too far ahead, but we will be interested later, when the
infrastructure is ready in gitlab, to run all gitlab CI with digiKam code.
Of course this requires solving a lot of dependencies, but please keep in
mind in the future. This can also be a project to delegate to a student
later : "port digiKam CI to Gitlab"...

My best regards

Gilles Caulier

Gilles Caulier