Announcing General Availability of Gitlab CI for Linux, FreeBSD and Android

Ingo Klöcker kloecker at kde.org
Mon Nov 29 08:11:47 GMT 2021

On Sonntag, 28. November 2021 23:07:50 CET Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> El dissabte, 27 de novembre de 2021, a les 19:30:08 (CET), Ben Cooksley va
escriure:
> > As mentioned in the subject, i'm happy to announce the general
> > availability
> > of native Gitlab CI for all KDE projects for Linux, FreeBSD and Android.

That's great news! Thanks, Ben and other admins!

> Do we have any plan for "category pages" [1] like in Jenkins?
> [1] i.e. something like
> https://build.kde.org/job/Applications/view/Platform%20-%20WindowsMSVCQt5.15/

At my old workplace I had set up
https://github.com/heikkipora/gitlab-radiator
The maintainer was quite responsive to my contributions.

It talks to the GitLab API and uses caching to avoid hammering the GitLab
server with requests if many people use it. It uses npm which may not be the
best/most secure backend.

I'm sure there are other Free Software GitLab monitors. GitLab seems to have
something similar, but not in the Community Edition.

Regards,
Ingo