Submitting SubtitleComposer for KDE Review

Mladen Milinkovic max at smoothware.net
Sun Nov 7 21:52:19 GMT 2021

On 11/7/21 20:57, Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> El diumenge, 7 de novembre de 2021, a les 19:05:44 (CET), Mladen Milinkovic va escriure:
>> Have updated the bug report address to bugs.kde.org (default) in KAboutData and project has been added.
>>
>> Should I do something else to complete the process?
>
>  From my side I think you fixed everything I reported.
>
> I'd say wait a week more in case someone else has time to have a look, but if there's no more movement consider the review done and ask sysadmin to finish the move to its final location.

great... thanks

I have found a cause of leak in KSelectActionPrivate::init(), it was also causing "QCoreApplication::postEvent:
Unexpected null receiver" messages at application shutdown

I fixed it inside SC, will submit a patch to invent.kde.org later.. I'm not sure what's the best why to fix it.

--
Mladen Milinkovic
GPG/PGP: EF9D9B26