Retiring

Myriam Schweingruber myriam at kde.org
Mon Jan 18 15:48:33 GMT 2021

Hi Christoph,

On Wed, 13 Jan 2021 at 21:57, Christoph Feck <cfeck at kde.org> wrote:

> Hello developers,
>
> my personal situation allows for much less time for KDE
> related work, at least during the Corona times.
>
> I would like to retire as soon as possible from these
> responsibilities:
> - bug triaging
> - release service
> - KIconTheme maintainer
> - KPlotting maintainer
> - KWidgetAddons maintainer
>
> For bugzilla, I see many new and old contributors doing awesome
> work with triaging, so departing here shouldn't be a big issue.
> I hope someone can continue checking responses to NEEDINFO bugs
> and REPORTED bugs that didn't get a reply within about two weeks.

You will be sorely missed anyway, but I understand the toll these demanding
times have taken on you.
"Many thanks" will never be enough for the enormous amount of work you have
given us over the years, replacing you will be really hard, we all lack
your experience and knowledge of our bug collection.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Please keep safe and healthy and I would love to see you back in the
bugsquad in better times.

Regards, Myriam
--
Pronouns: she/her
Proud member of the Amarok and KDE Community: