Retiring

Martin Floeser mgraesslin at kde.org
Sun Jan 17 18:30:24 GMT 2021

Am 2021-01-13 21:57, schrieb Christoph Feck:
> Hello developers,
>
> my personal situation allows for much less time for KDE
> related work, at least during the Corona times.

Thanks for all your work! It has always been a pleasure working together
with you.

I can totally understand how challenging and time demanding the current
situation around Covid is for you. I myself also had plans to start
coding for KDE again in spring of 2020 as I imagined that I would have
more time by then. Covid and the closing of day-care centers made this
totally impossible. So I hope for you the same as I hope for myself: to
find some time for KDE once this mess is over!

All the best
Martin