Retiring

Christoph Feck cfeck at kde.org
Wed Jan 13 20:57:13 GMT 2021

Hello developers,

my personal situation allows for much less time for KDE
related work, at least during the Corona times.

I would like to retire as soon as possible from these
responsibilities:
- bug triaging
- release service
- KIconTheme maintainer
- KPlotting maintainer
- KWidgetAddons maintainer

For bugzilla, I see many new and old contributors doing awesome
work with triaging, so departing here shouldn't be a big issue.
I hope someone can continue checking responses to NEEDINFO bugs
and REPORTED bugs that didn't get a reply within about two weeks.

Regarding the release service work, I have made sure the load
isn't all back to Albert. For future release work, Heiko Becker
volunteered to help, but maybe another hand would be awesome, too.

For the frameworks modules, I initially assumed each module
must have a separate maintainer, so I volunteered. Today I
see many modules still just community-maintained, and I hope
the community can take over maintainance. Not that I did any
relevant work here in the recent years...

I might eventually continue to prepare some patches, so please
keep all my accounts intact, but only de-list me as the maintainer.

Thank you,
Christoph