State of server-side retrace of KDE crashes?

Kevin Kofler kevin.kofler at chello.at
Sun Dec 19 16:27:52 GMT 2021

Kevin Kofler wrote:
> Arch needs to provide split debuginfo like basically all other
> major distributions. There is no way around it.

PS: Those major distributions have had this sorted out for a couple years
already. I really do not understand why it is such a problem for Arch to get
this working. The current situation is a pain for everyone. I cannot
reasonably do any debugging on my PinePhone running Manjaro ARM. Even the
limited debugging support in the form of prebuilt rebuilds of GTK and Qt
with debugging information is available only for x86_64. I do not think this
distribution issue can be worked around at the KDE level.

        Kevin Kofler