MauiKit and Index review

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Wed Sep 30 07:38:50 BST 2020

On Dienstag, 29. September 2020 23:27:47 CEST Albert Astals Cid wrote:

> El dimarts, 29 de setembre de 2020, a les 21:05:23 CEST, Camilo Higuita Rodriguez va escriure:
> > I will make the corrections to mauikit. Not sire how is the translation
> > catalog set?
>
> https://api.kde.org/frameworks/ki18n/html/prg_guide.html#link_cat
>
> > What is the best way to set the date format to not force it?
>
> Just don't set a date format, i mean people just get the date format from their locale which is the right thing.

Hm, that may not be true in all cases. See the discussion here:

https://mail.kde.org/pipermail/kmymoney/2020-August/003527.html

and the change we made to always show 4 digit year information

https://invent.kde.org/office/kmymoney/-/commit/74b948fa469552977e0fb8e2dae384512704b6b5

which makes sense in the case of financial applications (and may not in others).

--

Regards

Thomas Baumgart

Q: How much memory is freed in the EU by Brexit? A: 1 GB