Gitlab Turn-off Issues

Nicolás Alvarez nicolas.alvarez at gmail.com
Sun Jun 28 21:41:47 BST 2020

El dom., 28 de jun. de 2020 a la(s) 17:29, Nicolás Alvarez
(nicolas.alvarez at gmail.com) escribió:
> El dom., 28 de jun. de 2020 a la(s) 16:47, Nate Graham (nate at kde.org) escribió:
> > However the issue (har har) of users submitting bug reports and feature
> > requests using GitLab issues is not likely to disappear without some
> > kind of change.
>
> We can't easily change the label of the sidebar button. But what about
> a banner like this:
> https://invent.kde.org/games/kbounce/-/issues/new
>
> Do you think this would help?

Okay, this was a banner showing: "Issues on KDE Invent are for
developers to keep track of ongoing work. If you want to report a bug
or request a feature, please go to the KDE bug tracker [link]". I
restricted it to only appear on kbounce's "new issue" page to test it.
However I just found that the banner text appears on the output of
"git push" to any repository (after the "This commit is available at:"
message), even if I restrict it to a single page on the web, so I just
turned the banner back off >_<

--
Nicolás