Introducing KDE Activity Filter

Ben Cooksley bcooksley at kde.org
Tue Jul 14 07:56:00 BST 2020

On Tue, Jul 14, 2020 at 1:50 AM Luiz Fernando Ranghetti
<elchevive68 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Ben,

Hi Luiz,

> How to specify svn addresses?
>
> Back in time I have pt_BR translations filtered in the old commit filter. Then I could see the commits on phabricator, watching pages like this:
> https://phabricator.kde.org/source/svn/history/branches/stable/l10n-kf5/pt_BR/  (and its trunk counterpart). I didn't find something similar to this on invent.k.o
>
> Now I'm left with this:
> https://websvn.kde.org/branches/stable/l10n-kf5/pt_BR/messages/?sortby=date#dirlist (in this case scripty run will mask someone contribution)

At this time i'm afraid Subversion is not supported by the Activity
Filter service.

Adding such support would require adding a Subversion variant to the
rule generator, which can be found below.
https://invent.kde.org/sysadmin/repo-management/-/blob/master/activity-filter/procmailrcgenerator.py#L4

It should be reasonably straight forward to implement, however I lack
mail samples (with full headers preserved) that would be necessary to
implement this.

> Regards,
>
> Luiz

Regards,