Introducing KDE Activity Filter

Luiz Fernando Ranghetti elchevive68-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Mon Jul 13 14:49:38 BST 2020

Hi Ben,

How to specify svn addresses?

Back in time I have pt_BR translations filtered in the old commit filter.
Then I could see the commits on phabricator, watching pages like this:
https://phabricator.kde.org/source/svn/history/branches/stable/l10n-kf5/pt_BR/
(and its trunk counterpart). I didn't find something similar to this on
invent.k.o

Now I'm left with this:
https://websvn.kde.org/branches/stable/l10n-kf5/pt_BR/messages/?sortby=date#dirlist
(in
this case scripty run will mask someone contribution)

Regards,

Luiz