Ikona in kdereview

Carson Black uhhadd at gmail.com
Sat Jan 4 17:08:20 GMT 2020

With QML, it's very easy for the content to get pixel misaligned as
the window changes size, which defeats the entire purpose of looking
at an icon in Ikona: checking that your icon looks good at specific
pixel sizes. Using a fixed window size ensures that the content is
always pixel-perfect.

-- Carson Black [jan Pontaoski]