Review of KGeoTag

Carl Schwan carl at carlschwan.eu
Sun Dec 27 13:25:49 GMT 2020

You can change the metadata of your repository in repo-metadata[1] and make sure you send a mail to the translators mailing list and give them enough time to translate your application. See releasing software [2]

Cheers,
Carl

[1]: https://invent.kde.org/sysadmin/repo-metadata
[2]: https://community.kde.org/ReleasingSoftware