KDEREVIEW: Proposing utilities/markdownpart to become community/release-service-managed

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau kossebau at kde.org
Sun Aug 16 13:40:36 BST 2020

Am Sonntag, 16. August 2020, 00:03:53 CEST schrieb David Faure:
> The code looks fine to me.

Thanks for review.

> The only thing I saw was case-insensitive comparison of the result of
> QUrl::scheme() which is unnecessary, it always returns lowercase.

Ah, was not aware (and missed the inconsistency with other checks of the
scheme).
Going to fix the same also in KWebKitPart, WebEnginePart, and
KMarkdownWebView, which is the copy&paste trace of that code snippet from what
I can tell :)
And actually discovered my code had some inverted logic flaw as well, also
fixed.

> Glad to see KParts still lives :-)

Living code fossils, still not ready for static display in museum :)

Cheers
Friedrich