Kup in KDE Review

Jonathan Riddell jr at jriddell.org
Tue Apr 7 14:28:16 BST 2020

This looks great.  I think the other comments have covered the main issues
so I'll just make a cheeky feature request and suggest it gets the ability
to upload to cloud storage since I would guess that's the main way to do
backups these days.  Talking to Nextcloud or gdrive or AWS directly would
make it much more useful to have.

Jonathan