ELF Dissector in kdereview

Volker Krause vkrause at kde.org
Sat Oct 12 11:46:19 BST 2019

Thanks for the feedback so far!

This has reached the two week mark, if there are no objections I'd move this
to extragear/sdk next week.

>From the feedback everything should be addressed, apart from the following:
- blog: will be done for the release, last one on that subject is https://
volkerkrause.eu/2019/06/22/elf-dissector-aarch64-support.html
- differential view features: makes a lot of sense, not just for the ABI
review use-case, but it's a significant amount of additional work that
shouldn't block the review or a release.
- support for older Qt versions: I don't mind somebody adding that, but I
don't have the bandwidth to maintain that myself. Again, IMHO not a review or
release blocker.

Regards,
Volker