plasma-nano and plasma-phone-components are now in kdereview

Jonathan Riddell jr at jriddell.org
Tue Nov 12 15:36:29 GMT 2019

On Sat, 9 Nov 2019 at 07:10, Christophe Giboudeaux <christophe at krop.fr>
wrote:

> On Friday, November 8, 2019 10:36:39 AM CET Alexander Potashev wrote:
> > пт, 8 нояб. 2019 г. в 10:10, Bhushan Shah <bhush94 at gmail.com>:
> > > Hello!
> > >
> > > plasma-nano: https://invent.kde.org/kde/plasma-nano
> >
> COPYING.LIB contains the LGPL 2.1 license. The LGPL code in this repo is
> LGPL-2.0-or-later
>
> > > plasma-phone-components:
> > > https://invent.kde.org/kde/plasma-phone-components
>
> You also need the LGPL-2.0-or-later license in this repo.

More an aside but I never tend to bother with worrying about the difference
between LGPL 2.0 and 2.1 since it's essentially just a rename.  It would be
cleaner to update the files to say LGPL 2.1 which is what's recommended by
the licence policy
https://community.kde.org/Policies/Licensing_Policy

Great to see someone else care about licence review but :)

Jonathan