Review Request: plasma-thunderbolt

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau kossebau at kde.org
Wed May 15 14:55:01 BST 2019

Am Mittwoch, 15. Mai 2019, 15:27:07 CEST schrieb Daniel Vrátil:
> Thus I'd kindly ask you to take one more look at the codebase [1] and let me
> know if there are any more issues to fix, or if we can proceed to include
> this in the next Plasma release.

Pushed some small fixes to toplevel CMakeLists.txt

Other things seen on quick look at code (also not tested runtime):
* kded misses a Messages.sh file.
* no COPYRIGHT license files in the repo
* kde_enable_exceptions() duplicated a few times, perhaps only do in subdirs
where needed or use of kde_target_enable_exceptions() if fitting
* libkbolt being a private library could be reflected in the libname, also get
install(TARGETS kbolt ${KDE_INSTALL_TARGETS_DEFAULT_ARGS} LIBRARY
NAMELINK_SKIP)

Cheers
Friedrich