EBN Still Needed?

Alexander Semke alexander.semke at web.de
Fri Mar 29 22:23:48 GMT 2019

On Mittwoch, 27. März 2019 11:26:58 CET Robby Stephenson wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 26, 2019 at 4:15 PM Allen Winter <winter at kde.org> wrote:
> > I was notified today that the Krazy runs on the EBN have been stuck (due
> > to a stale lockfile)
> > for over 3 months.   Is this an indication that nobody looks at the EBN
> > reports any longer?
>
> I check EBN sporadically, not regularly. Probably on a quarter-ish basis
> for Tellico. I appreciate its usefulness.
Same here for LabPlot. We check krazy reports every couple of months and
especially when we're close to the next release. krazy usually provides some
additional value on top of clazy, tidy, coverity, cppcheck, valgrind and asan.
I find this tool useful. Maybe simply remove those parts from krazy that are
covered nowedays by clazy to reduce the effort for the maintanability of this
tool?

--
Alexander