EBN Still Needed?

Yuri Chornoivan yurchor at ukr.net
Tue Mar 26 20:24:24 GMT 2019

вівторок, 26 березня 2019 р. 22:15:31 EET Allen Winter написано:
> I was notified today that the Krazy runs on the EBN have been stuck (due to
> a stale lockfile) for over 3 months.   Is this an indication that nobody
> looks at the EBN reports any longer?
>
> I still maintain Krazy and am happy to make modifications, but I don't see
> the point unless someone actually reads and acts on the reports.
>
> Note that clazy does replace Krazy on most everything (C++) so it could
> very well be that people are relying on Clazy instead of Krazy.
>
> This is not about the API dox generation side of things, which of course we
> keep.
>
> But has the EBN code and documentation checking service out lived its
> usefulness? Shut it down?

Hi,

I used to fix some things like typos, duplicate inclusion of headers, etc. But
then 3 months ago it ceased to work. I switched to fixing API docs, until at
some point, there is nothing to fix. ;)

So I get back to translations. Thankfully, good people from Krita enable
translation of their manual. :)

EBN is a good tool to keep consistency. It would be sad to loose it.

Just my 2 cents.

Best regards,
Yuri