EBN Still Needed?

Allen Winter winter at kde.org
Tue Mar 26 20:15:31 GMT 2019

I was notified today that the Krazy runs on the EBN have been stuck (due to a stale lockfile)
for over 3 months.   Is this an indication that nobody looks at the EBN reports any longer?

I still maintain Krazy and am happy to make modifications, but I don't see the point
unless someone actually reads and acts on the reports.

Note that clazy does replace Krazy on most everything (C++) so it could
very well be that people are relying on Clazy instead of Krazy.

This is not about the API dox generation side of things, which of course we keep.

But has the EBN code and documentation checking service out lived its usefulness?
Shut it down?