liquidshell in kdereview

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Mon Mar 11 23:10:54 GMT 2019

El diumenge, 10 de març de 2019, a les 13:25:14 CET, Martin Koller va escriure:
> Hi,
>
> since some time has already passed and there was no conclusion, I'll try once again
> to announce liquidshell.
>
> I have made adjustments to the README which now says:
>
> liquidshell is a basic Desktop Shell implemented using QtWidgets.
>
> Main Features:
> - Wallpaper per virtual desktop
> - No animations, low memory and CPU footprint
> - Instant startup
> - No use of activities

I feel like this is still Plasma feature bad mouthing. To you it is somehow a feature because you think activities are bad, so that's why you list it as a feature, but honestly it is also a feature of GNOME Shell and almost every other single desktop environment out there, and they don't announce it, why should you?

Cheers,
  Albert