KDiff3 1.8 release.

Michael Reeves reeves.87 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 9 15:53:58 GMT 2019

   I would like to move forward with a 1.8 release targeting end of Apirl.
Could someone please check over the kf5/qt5 changes to make sure there are
no major problems? Also there is custom painter that tries to handle left
to right text manually what is the proper way to support this? I will be
doing at least the next few releases independent of Applications do to the
amount time past since the last release for kdiff3. The 1.8 branch creation
and freeze is set for 3-22 if no major issues are found.