KDE Itinerary in kdereview

Volker Krause vkrause at kde.org
Sun Dec 29 11:46:01 GMT 2019

Thanks for the feedback so far!

This has now exceeded the 2 weeks period, the only unaddressed feedback
(unless I missed something else) is the one from Sandro about having a release
before being able to pass kdereview. Ben's input on this however seems to
confirm my understanding that this is rather the other way around, and
therefore not blocking passing review.

Unless there's any objection I'd therefore move this to extragear/pim within
the next days, and then look into getting everything needed for this under the
release service umbrella.

Thanks,
Volker