Keysmith in kdereview
Friedrich W. H. Kossebau
kossebau at kde.org
Wed Dec 18 16:42:53 GMT 2019
Am Mittwoch, 18. Dezember 2019, 15:50:36 CET schrieb Bhushan Shah:
> Hello everyone!
> Keysmith (https://invent.kde.org/kde/keysmith) has been moved to
> Keysmith is a Two-factor code generator for Plasma Mobile and Desktop
> and is using oath-toolkit for this purpose. User interface is written in
> the kirigami.
Did some usual-nitpick-CMake-code cleanup commit already (things which also
apply to other new Plasma repos, someone might want to brush over their
CMakeLists.txt as well, using that commit as reference).
Other things noticed on superficial look:
* UI not translated, i18n support setup missing completely
* uses own "ENABLE_TESTING", not "BUILD_TESTING" flag from KDECompilerSettings
+ switch flag use to BUILD_TESTING
- remove option(ENABLE_TESTING "Enable tests" ON)
- remove enable_testing() (done by KDECompilerSettings)
* you might want to check if KF 5.37 has minimum version of Kirigami features
used, otherwise needs bumping
Also surprised to see org.kde namespace added to the binary executable name,
is that a new xdg recommendation?
No clue about purpose of app otherwise, so no usage tested besides starting :)
More information about the kde-core-devel