Possible to move some KF5 frameworks to invent?

Christoph Cullmann christoph at cullmann.io
Sun Aug 11 17:35:13 BST 2019

On 2019-08-11 16:53, Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> El diumenge, 11 d’agost de 2019, a les 12:33:19 CEST, Christoph
> Cullmann va escriure:
>> Hi,
>>
>> is it possible to move individual framework modules over to
>> invent.kde.org or will that be
>> done at once somewhen in the future?
>
> Seems kde-frameworks-devel would be a better list to ask about this.
You are right ;=)

>> Would be interested to move syntax-highlighting and ktexteditor if
>> that
>> is possible.
>> But if that shall be done as bulk in the future I can wait ;=)
>
> I personally feel the loss of "email gets sent to kde-frameworks-devel
> on MR" is a problem.

Hmm, shouldn't we be able to fix that with adding some
"kde-frameworks-devel" user
to our gitlab instance that configures it's notification mail address
for the KDE
group to kde-frameworks-devel@?

> Also i remember dfaure not being very thrilled about the "not possible
> to force push to 'my branches' on the main repo" issue.
Therefore I CC'ed David, as he needs to be ok with this anyways doing
the
whole release work.

Greetings
Christoph