Possible to move some KF5 frameworks to invent?

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Sun Aug 11 15:53:19 BST 2019

El diumenge, 11 d’agost de 2019, a les 12:33:19 CEST, Christoph Cullmann va escriure:
> Hi,
>
> is it possible to move individual framework modules over to
> invent.kde.org or will that be
> done at once somewhen in the future?

Seems kde-frameworks-devel would be a better list to ask about this.

> Would be interested to move syntax-highlighting and ktexteditor if that
> is possible.
> But if that shall be done as bulk in the future I can wait ;=)

I personally feel the loss of "email gets sent to kde-frameworks-devel on MR" is a problem.

Also i remember dfaure not being very thrilled about the "not possible to force push to 'my branches' on the main repo" issue.

Cheers,
  Albert