Falkon in kdereview

David Rosca nowrep at gmail.com
Sun Mar 25 22:08:08 BST 2018

On Sat, Mar 24, 2018 at 7:58 PM, Dr.-Ing. Christoph Cullmann
<cullmann at absint.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> no objections from my side,
>
> just a note that we need to take care of the last remaining things on
>
> https://community.kde.org/Incubator/Projects/Falkon
>
> for the final incubation to be done.
>
> I think the mailing list/website stuff shouldn't be an issue to get done.

I've requested mailing list creation, but I'm not sure about the
website. Does it have to be a site under kde.org (subdomain)? If yes,
then I'm afraid I have no idea how to proceed there. The other option
is to host it on my server, as is www.qupzilla.com right now.
For the site contents it would be enough just basic info and download
links, I think.

> The Manifest compliance is IMHO there, licensing stuff was reviewed some weeks
> ago if I am not mistaken.

Manifest compliance is done I hope. Licensing should be ok now too.

David