Falkon in kdereview

Dr.-Ing. Christoph Cullmann cullmann at absint.com
Sat Mar 24 18:58:58 GMT 2018

Hi,

no objections from my side,

just a note that we need to take care of the last remaining things on

https://community.kde.org/Incubator/Projects/Falkon

for the final incubation to be done.

I think the mailing list/website stuff shouldn't be an issue to get done.

The Manifest compliance is IMHO there, licensing stuff was reviewed some weeks
ago if I am not mistaken.

Greetings
Christoph

--
AbsInt Angewandte Informatik GmbH      Email: cullmann at AbsInt.com