Plasma-Mycroft is in kdereview

Ben Cooksley bcooksley at kde.org
Fri Jan 19 23:39:00 GMT 2018

On Wed, Jan 17, 2018 at 10:26 PM, Marco Martin <notmart at gmail.com> wrote:
> On mercoledì 17 gennaio 2018 06:46:16 CET Aditya Mehra wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> Plasma-Mycroft has been in KDE review over a month, there have been a few
>> additions and bug fixes to the plasmoid but nothing major, all fixes have
>> also been made to the build system which were mentioned by Christophe
>> Giboudeaux, I am hoping plasma-mycroft can complete its review soon as I am
>> looking forward to making a stable release. As there haven't also been any
>> other objections currently can this review process move ahead / moved to
>> extra gears.
>
>  +1

Given people have a had few days to object to this I think we can go
ahead and proceed with moving plasma-mycroft to it's final home.
Please file a Sysadmin ticket documenting where it should be moved,
along with anything else that is required now that it has passed
review such as CI coverage, Bugzilla products, etc.

> --
> Marco Martin

Regards,
Ben Cooksley